Christian Life School
Our special-purpose vehicle for serving the Fort St. John community through the provision of well-rounded education with a Christian worldview. Classes are from kindergarten to Grade 12. Click on the link below to the school’s website.
School Website: //christianlifeschool.ca/
Christian Life School is a Group 1 K-12 school in the heart of the beautiful North Peace Region of British Columbia.
Our school offers high quality Christian education by provincially accredited teachers to all CLS students.
Our staff are caring, and dedicated to:
- High quality and comprehensive education of all CLS students.
- Enriching the lives of the young people that it provides educational services for.
- Facilitating a safe haven that strives to disciple and educate students in a Christian world view.
Christian Life School is a caring and safe haven that strives to disciple and educate students in a Christian world view.
Centered on Christ, we see Christian Life School as a lighthouse in the community, which attracts students and teaches them to be salt in the world.
Interdenominational Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the only inspired infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- That the justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- The prime agency for the work of God’s kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who gifts and empowers the church for its work, life and worship.
- In the return of Jesus Christ to consummate His kingdom, in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Christian Life School
Address: 8923 – 112 Avenue